Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Year

So I've been working towards a better me. I haven't been blogging but I have been trying. I was able to maintain my weight through the holidays which is an amazing feet for me. I just spoke on the phone with my friend Mindy from Lake Ozark and as always she has motivated me. So tomorrow I will ask Beth at work to write me a bar work routine. Susanna would like me to do Zumba with her but I am afraid I might pass out. I would like to find a swimming class though. I have so many tools at home to use for my weight loss I just need to use the. I have an exercise ball, resistance bands, and an elliptical. So once the Christmas tree comes down it's going up.

1 comment:

  1. Anna,
    This is our year to succeed. I can't wait to come see you. You have a very strong drive. I know that you will break through the doorway to success. Taking one day at a time and being proud of small accomplishments will shower you with huge results. Love U.
    Always Yours
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete