Thursday, August 4, 2011

Guilty

So I am starting to feel guilty about leaving my baby with a sitter when I have to go back to work. Baby will only be 2 months old and will need a lot fo care. I should be the one taking care of the baby. I know that I shouldn't be stressing but I am. Also stressing about taking child birthing classes. They can be expensive. I'm afraid they will get me worked up and scared. Right now I"m not really afraid of delivery. I just want it to go well. I guess I should look up some pain managment tips.

1 comment:

  1. You shouldn't feel guilty about leaving your baby with a sitter. Todays society you need to work hard to provide for the family and leaves less time for those of us who would love to stay home and raise our children. Your a wonderful mother I know that. I love you Anna.

    ReplyDelete