Wednesday, July 20, 2011

ER Visit/Glucose Test

So I went into to take a 3 hour glucose 7/8. While trying to find a vain I passed out had a small seizure and threw up. I have no idea how long I was out but they took me over to the ER. I was there alone to it was very scared. I didn't know what had happened until people started talking and asking if I had had seizures before. I had to call my brother to call my husband because they couldn't get him on the phones there. They did an EKG and took my blood pressure like 8 times and checked my blood sugar and babies heart beat. Everything was fine. So I'm home now. They couldn't get a hold of my doctor so they had his replacement say it was ok to send me home. I got something to eat and took a nap. They are saying it's becuase of lack of nutrition. My blood sugar must have dropped really fast and I passed out. I had to fast for 12 hours before the test. I took the test again on 8/13 and although it made me really sick I passed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment