Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bring on the Christmas Music

It's offically the holiday season in my book. Halloween is over. Next is Thanksgiving and the my beloved Christmas. Speaking on Christmas music I think I'll turn some one now. Okay now that I have bliss in my ear. This year will be the first year I will be putting up my Christmas tree before Thanksgiving. I might not decorate it until after Thanksgiving though. I got baby girls stocking and some ideas of what I'd like to do around the house if I have the time, money and energy. I need hubby to get the bedroom somewhat finished so I can put the baby stuff in there and make room for Christmas stuff in the sunroom. Maybe I will start having a little more cheer with the holidays around the corner. The only bad thing is with decorating comes cleaning. I hope to have my mom and sister inlaw over after I get everything decorated for a cookie baking session. Or ornament making. So excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment