Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wishes for Baby

Friends, Family, Strangers. Please send some wishes to my baby girl. Copy and paste the text and leave a comment.

Dear Baby,

I hope you learn __________________
I hope you aren't afraid _____________
I hope you love ___________________
I hope you get ____________________
I hope you laugh __________________
I hope you never forget _____________
I hope you ignore __________________
I hope you become _________________
I hope you respect __________________
I hope you grow ____________________

Love,

1 comment:

  1. Dear Baby,

    I hope you learn to always believe in yourself.
    I hope you aren't afraid to try new things and stand up for what you believe.
    I hope you love like you've never been hurt.
    I hope you get up easily each time you fall.
    I hope you laugh more than you cry.
    I hope you never forget that you are uniquely you.
    I hope you ignore so many of societies pressures and skewed messages from the media.
    I hope you become all that you wish to be.
    I hope you respect yourself most in life.
    I hope you grow into the beautiful blossom you are meant to be :)

    Love,
    Allie Krass

    ReplyDelete