Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NST Update

Yesterday was my forst NST. It took about 90 mins all together with monitoring, waiting, ultrasound and setting up appointments. My monitoring was fine other then the nurse had to hold the monitor on me since they have her the heartbeat through all my fat. Then I had an ultrasound with a really nice lady. She said every thing looked fine. She even tried to get a 3D image but baby girl was hiding her face and was really low so we didn't get a good picture. The tech did notice my swollen feet. She told me to watch my salt and tell my dr next time I see him. She also mentioned I had a little bit of protien in my urine which is a sign of pre-e. I guess I'll be having another 24 hour urine test. I hate those things. I'll go back twice a week until little girl gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment