Monday, August 13, 2012

Goal: Healthy Joyful Living

So I didn't plan to start this journey just yet but since it's been a topic of conversation in the mother group I'm a part of I decided to get a head start.  By no means am I in full swing.  I'm going to eat unhealthy things, I"m going to skip my walk and emotional eat.  But in the end I'm going to do more good then bad.   I told my husband the other day I'm tired of being fat, having a messy house and not going out to do anything.  He can join me or leave me be because I'm not going to be held back. 

Life is pretty stressful right now.  Work is stressful, finances are nonexistent, and day to day is just a struggle emotionally and mentally.  I believe I have PPD but I'm hoping this life change will help that. 

I had my gallbladder taken out a few weeks ago so I'm still healing on the inside so I'll be taking it easy and working up to a more intense exercises.  The good news is while I was in the hospital I actually seemed to surprise the doctors on how healthy I was.  I had diabetes and high blood pressure when I was pregnant but as of now I don't have the issues.  It's almost like they expected me to.  So before anything can go wrong with me and I have that "life changing moment" I'm going to try and make a change. 

Deep down in my heart I hope that my husband will join me on this roller coaster I am getting on.  We all have things we want to change and bad habits we want to kick.  I would love him to stand by my side but he has to make the decision himself to make a change. 

So here's to the next chapter of my life. 

Starting Weight 352
First Goal 299

No comments:

Post a Comment