Thursday, August 16, 2012

What are Burpees??

I'm not going to pretend yesterday was a good day.  It wasn't, it involved soda and candy.  But today is a new day and I'm not going to quit.  I logged everything I ate as much as it killed me to admit it.  I still don't know how much I am ready to commit to this.  I think logging is a good first step.  Some of the moms in my birth group are only eating 1200 calories a day.  I'm struggling with 2400.  This weekend I'm putting some healthy food in the house.  I'm going to try to make breakfast every morning to save some money.  Today hopfully I'll get to walk with Mary.  If it's not raining I'll walk alone.  I have this workout chart of my phone screen so I might try to do it tonight.  I'm kinda afraid to jump in the house though.  Maybe I'll take my daughter outside.  She might think I'm funny doing jumping jacks.  Pushups , I've never been able to do one.  Maybe I'll do some wall pushups.  I'm not sure what Burpees are.  I might have to look that up and I'm sure 3-5 times is not going to happen.  I'll do a week of doing it once a day and week 2 I'll do 2.  Work myself up to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment