Friday, March 26, 2010

All right so last night when I got home Mindy was there. I picked her up and went to the Whistle Stop an ice cream place that has food too. Had a turkey sandwich on wheat. It was very yummy. But then I messed up with potatoes soup and cherry lemonade. Since it was to cold and windy to walk we came home did 15 mins of aerobic dancing, 15 mins of palates with a ball and 15 mins on the elliptical. I’ll post them soon. I’m ready for the weekend they are my test. Usually I get off track on the weekends since my husband is home. I either eat bad or don’t exercise. I don’t feel I’m “hard core” dieting now but I know I need to start off slow if I’m going to stick with it. Had my OJ and McMuffin for breakfast and my parfait for my mid morning snack. Don’t know what I’ll have for lunch yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment