Thursday, March 25, 2010

Previously on Don't Want To Be......Fat

3/22

Today started as any ordinary day but it ended with a burst of inspiration. On my way home from work I called Mindy. As we often do we get on the subject of weight loss. Mindy has been working out every day and trying to get me to also. But for me it’s not so easy. I’m 357lbs! So after talking about how I feel my husband doesn’t find me attractive and our sex life is very little I decided to take a walk. So I put on a t-shirt and my crocs (I don’t have very good walking shoes I know) and leashed up the dog. The dog was my first mistake. Max is a 100lb German Shepard that doesn’t go on walks much. So he pulled me most of the way. My lower back was killing me I had to stop a few times to stretch my back out. We made it back home and it was nice to rest. I moved the elliptical into the living room so I could use it while I watch TV. I got on it for a few minutes but then sat down. I then had to figure out dinner. We didn’t have much so I had tortillas and cheese. Wasn’t the best but it was simple.

I began to write my husband who is a truck driver and wasn’t home an email about how I felt. While writing it he called me. I ended up telling him what I was writing. I’m doing this for him and I just wanted his support. He’s been a great support in the past but this was all for him. He told me how he loved me how I was but I want to be better. It’s not just to have more sex, but to have better sex.

3/23

Day 2 of my new weight loss journey. I had a sausage McMuffin (360 calories) from McDonalds and a large orange juice. For my mid morning snack I had a few pretzels and for lunch I had a chilidog. Again not the best but better. My biggest problem is snacking. Little high calorie snacks kick my butt. So I called a few people to see if they wanted to walk with me today but no one could. I walked the same walk I did yesterday. 2 blocks up, turned on N Clay, started back towards the house on Church St and right on Maple, left back onto Darst and on my way home. It’s .531 miles according to www.daftlogic.com. My lower back was hurting again but not as bad as yesterday. I cooked pork chops and green beans for dinner. But that wasn’t enough. I was so mad that I was still hungry. So I tried to find somewhat healthy snacks. I ate the other pork chop I had cooked and bagel. I ended up going to bed at 8pm so I wouldn’t eat anymore.

3/24

Today I decided to start a Blog. Day 3. . I had a sausage McMuffin (360 calories) from McDonalds and a large orange juice again. Also got a Fruit and Yogurt Parfait (150 calories) for my mid morning snack. It’s almost lunchtime and I ordered a Club Salad from Off The Grill. It comes with grilled chicken, ham, bacon, egg, tomatoes, cucumbers, mushrooms and cheese. I had them take off the bacon and mushrooms and I’m having light ranch. I’ll eat half for lunch and half for dinner. Susanna my older brothers girlfriend is supposed to walk with me tonight. I’m kind of embarrassed because I do have to stop and stretch and I know she won’t have to. She understanding though and I think she can be a good support for me.

Mindy is coming in tomorrow night, I’m so very excited. She won’t get in until 7 so I doubt we will walk but Sean is supposed to walk with me tomorrow. I’m going to have Mindy take my picture “Biggest Loser” style so I can put it on my fridge. I need a before and after and I need to be reminded why I am doing this. I hope to post it here too. I’m also going to weigh myself today at work. Last time I weighted myself it was in January and I was 357lbs. Lets see how much I have changed.

Well I weighted myself and I was 357 but I looked at what I was in January and I was 352. So not very happy.

Feel great after my walk. I make Asian Hamburger Helper. It was yummy. Ate it in a kids bowl for portion control.

No comments:

Post a Comment