Wednesday, March 31, 2010

This and That

So haven't walked after work at all this week. I'm kind of disapointed but I have been walking on my lunch and getting on the ellepitical at night. I'm probably doing more now then I would when I was walking. It's just been a busy week. I'm helping Susanna pack, meeting Tiffany and Cole for dinner and taking Anna to the store. I just have to find that time to get it in. I got on the ellpitical for 5 mins this morning. It's not a lot but it's something. I'm going to try and start working out in the morning but that seems hard. I love my sleep. Ok heres the rundown of what I've been eating, bagels, apples, sub sandwiches and pretzels. Wow that a lot of bread. I should probably change something in that list. Should be able to go grocery shopping this weekend. I think I'm going to weigh myself today. Cross your fingers.

Have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. That is a lot of bread. I know that your going to get better. Great Job!! Losing 4 lbs is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete