Friday, March 26, 2010

Before



So I took my before picture and can we say gross. I was so surprised when I saw the pictures. It’s different then looking at yourself in the mirror. I took a front, side and back picture and saw more then I wanted to see. The pictures that you see are blurry because I took a picture of my camera with my phone. I wanted to make sure I could get them posted as soon as I could. I will repost them later. But seriously can we talk about these pictures. Who would honestly want to look at me? I know I’m beautiful and I love myself but not like this. Made me want to cover every inch of my body. I know this is good therapy and I needed to see it. The fact of the matter is this is going to take a long time to fix and I honestly don’t know if I have the will power to do it. All I can do is try and I’m going to try as hard and as long as I can. I’m tired of people asking me if I would get weight loss surgery. I think it would be taking the easy way out for me. I don’t want to send the rest of my life not being able to eat what I want. I want the discipline to only eat what is right but I don’t want to put my body through such a drastic change. It’s been through enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment