Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Down Hill

So I kind of already feel like I'm getting off track. I really want to do this but it is hard. So many distractions and temptations. I had a bagel for breakfast today and downsized my OJ to a medium. Apple Dippers for my mid morning snack. I didn't have anything to bring for lunch today other then Pizza Rolls so I might have to go out for find a low calorie snack to hold me over. I wish this wasn't so had. For me and all my friends going through this I wish there was an easier way. But it takes time and this is what we have to do. So lets head back up that mountain and get healthier.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Anna. You are doing a great job. I love you. And I am so very proud of you. Just take a mile walk today and do 10 minutes on the elliptical and you will feel so much better.

    ReplyDelete