Monday, June 6, 2011

I feel like I weigh a ton!

Well only because I've been in the water for an hour and I'm soaking wet. My first water aerobics class was great. I really felt it. I'm going to keep pushing myself and challenging myself to do more. I can defiantly feel the burn. My shoulders are a little sore and my thighs. But I feel good. I defiantly want to do the river walk on Thursday. I don't even care so much if I log my miles I would just like to be in the water longer and get some more exercise. According to a random website I being 350 lbs 25 years old and 64 inches tall burned 295 in one hour. Oh yeah you didn't hear I'm down to 350! I cant remember when I was that low. I've been between 354 and 357 for a long time. I remember when I went over 350 I was not very happy but I did keep myself from going over 360. Though I do feel bad I drank some Gatorade when I got home not thinking of the calories that were in it. But I was proud of my dinner portions too. So all around today was a good day. Let's keep up the good work! Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment