Friday, June 3, 2011

Losing Steam

So it's Friday and I haven't worked out since Monday. Wednesday I even had Golden Corral for dinner. I'm been okay with my eating. I'm trying to watch it but I still fall to temtations. I start Water Aerobics on Monday and I'm looking forward to it very much. I will also do the River Walk and walk against the current in the lazy river a hour before class. I need to add 2 more hour workouts to my week.

I have a health coach through work and I think I need more. I've informed her of my goals and worries. But I think I need to check in more then once a week. I dont know. I hope I can stay on track. My husband has been sore from lifting weights and hasn't been able to work out since Monday. Hopefuly this weekend we can do some more exercising together.

No comments:

Post a Comment