Thursday, June 9, 2011

I'm a fish

I've been in water for almost 3 hours. I walked laps in the pool, I had water aerobics and I took a bath. I feel heavy and tired. My stomach hurts a little I just ate a pickle spear and a mouth full of Ramen noodles. Probably way more salt then I needed. I had planed to eat a salad but I'm not hungry for it. I'll be in bed in ten minutes so I don't need to eat that fast anyways.

So back to me being a fish. Walking laps was good. It was really tuff against the current but they turned the jets off so us ladies walking ended up making the current go the other way. So it got easier. I was supposed to do that for an hour but my stomach started to hurt so I stopped in the whirl pool and stretched. When I'm in the pool I try not to quit moving. We I'm in aerobics class we do laps across the pool with lunges and kicks and I try to continue to do them while waiting for others to get done. I also stay near the deep end to tread water as much as I can. I'd be wonderful to be able to relax in the pool but I can do that when I'm a size 14.

I'm very temped to weigh myself in the morning but I will wait until Monday. I'm hoping I can be good this weekend. I have a wedding to go to and they are only serving cake and punch. On top of that it's out of town so anything I eat will be from fast food. Maybe I'll pack a lunch before I go. That sounds like a good idea to me. I surprise myself sometimes how smart I am. haha

Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment