Friday, October 14, 2011

Family Wedding



My big brother is getting married tomorrow. I'm so happy for him. I know the stresses of planning a wedding can get quite overwhelming but in the end it's all worth it. It's kind of like being pregnant. It's a roller coaster ride until the baby come. It's like the ride comes to an end and you forget about the fears and queezy stomachs. You just cant help bug giggle and laugh becuase it was so much fun. I know exactly like how they feel right now but my big day is not for another 2 months. So congratulations to Calvin and Susanna. And Susanna may eve share a birthday with my little girl. It's all ment to be. (Cal and Susanna at my wedding in May 2009)


So tomorrow most of my family will see me for the first time since I've been pregnant. I'm still not happy about how I look. I'm half tempted to stuff my shirt. I know what I plan to wear so I hope it makes me look pregnant. Well I hope it makes me look more pregnant. I don't under stand why bigger girls don't show as much. I would think they would show more. Anyways. Tomorrow is a big day. I expect a lot of pictures. The weather should be beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment