Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I promise......

I promise to my daughter......


  1. To learn to french braid.

  2. Always call you beautiful.

  3. Teach you how a lady should be treated.

  4. Answer your call no matter what time of night.

  5. Throw you awesome budget friendly birthday parties.

  6. Let you be who ever you want to be.

  7. Read to you every night.

  8. Play with you outside.

  9. Show you how to freeze bubbles.

  10. I will not sit you in front of a TV for my convenience.

  11. Get a pair of heals you can play dress up in.

  12. Give you memories.

  13. Show you the ocean.

  14. Learn everything you have to teach me.

  15. Show you how to have fun without electronics.

  16. Tell you I love you every day.

  17. Never combine your birthday and Christmas gift.

  18. Be an example of love.

  19. Always be your best freind.

  20. Hug you when your sad.

  21. Say please and thank you.

  22. Protect you.

No comments:

Post a Comment