Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday

So this post isn't really about anything. It's Monday, it's raining and I stayed up late last night watching the St.Louis Cardinals win to go on to the World Series. Today has been slow. We are going to our hospital tour in a few hours. I'm excited and not so excited about being on my feet for an hour. I called a pediatrician today for our baby girl. I didn't know what questions to ask but I might call back and see if they make you follow strict immunization schedules. I got a fruit cube at work today. It's a company that delivers a box of fruit to your office once a week. I usually don't get them because fruit has carbs and I cant have a lot of carbs. But it's really good fruit. I split it with a coworker this week. I'm munching on some holiday grapes right now.

So I only have 69 days to go. I'm 30 weeks and 1 day. I have a feeling that I'll have her between December 11 and 17th but she could make a late entrence. So it could be more or less time. We won't know until she gets here. I'm trying to get everything together. Hostpital bag, paper work, maternity leave work. It's all got to be done. I'd rather have it done now so I don't have to stress about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment