Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Insecurities

So I'm kind of depressed right now. I saw a pic of someones belly and I wish my bare belly looked pregnant. I can usually make myself look pregnant by what I wear but I wish I didn't have too. This past weeks I've been told I've lost weight but don't look pregnant and had to tell a coworker I was pregnant. When I told her I was 6 months it was almost like she didn't believe me. It really sucks. I know my little girl is still small and I'll get bigger I just wish I was happy with how I looked right now. Sometimes I even feel like my husband's not happy with how I look. Part of me wishes more people would touch my belly. Just my insecurities. Sigh.....

1 comment:

  1. I like touching your belly and feeling the baby :)
    Love you Anna!!

    ReplyDelete