Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hospital Tour

So Monday evening we went to our hospital tour. I am more comfortable now then I was. It was also better then I expected. They had some Halloween decor so I'm hoping there is a lot of Christmas decor around when I go in. They said they have 1 nurse to two mothers. That was nice. And they usually work 12 hour shifts. I hope I like my nurse. The waiting room was kind of small and full. I hope there aren't a lot of births the same time as mine. So there is a Labor, Delivery and Recovery room/floor. This is where I will go when I go into labor. They have birth balls in every room and will let you labor in any position as long as it's okay with your doctor. They have rooms with showers and tubs but you have to request them. After the baby is born I'll be moved to another floor for the rest of my stay. They have kitchens for snacks and a nursery. I'd like my baby to be with me as much as possible though. Overall it was a nice tour. I might get lost though. They should give you a map. I hope everything goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment