Sunday, October 16, 2011

Week 30


I can't believe my baby will be here in 10 weeks. I have a feeling this weeks will go by quickly. We have a lot planned between now and then. Yesterday was my brothers wedding. It was sooo beautiful. Sundays are my days home alone so I usually eat and sleep. Should be cleaning. Tomorrow we have our hospital tour. Next weekend is a baby shower with some friends from work at my brother restaurant the Whistle Stop in Ferguson. The week after that I have a doctors appointment on Monday and an ultrasound on Thursday and then we travel to Mike's parents for the weekend. By then were getting into November. I'll probably start my NST by then and then have another baby shower 11/5. And that next weekend I'm excited about the most because I'm going to pull out my Christmas decorations. I know it's early but if I end up in the hospital before I have my tree up I will not be a happy camper. I have it all planned out in my head that the lights will be on when we pull in the driveway with the baby. I'll have my tree and music and baby. I'm going to put it in the sunroom so I can see it from the driveway and spend days sitting in there hopefully watching it snow. And sometime after that I hope nesting kicks in.

No comments:

Post a Comment