Thursday, October 27, 2011

Speechless

I'm at a loss for words on how I"ve been feeling lately. Last night I had so much on my mind and wanted to post but I couldn't put any of my feeling into words. So I'm sitting here again not knowing what to say. I guess I'll just ramble.


  • I'm stressed about bills.

  • I wish I could find the perfect baby name.

  • Oh how I wish I would nest and clean my house.

  • I wish I could help with the baby room so I could start putting things away.

  • I really wish it was Christmas time.

  • I want to see my baby so bad.

  • I wish people would offer to come over and help with things around the house.

  • I'm so tired all the time.

  • I read a book to my baby last night.

  • Sometimes I'm so sad I want to cry but I don't and I end up with a headache.

  • I'm excited to go see my inlaws this weekend but not excited about the drive.

  • Mike's been working nights and I miss him a lot.

  • I haven't been eating as well as I should.

  • I'm worried about my blood pressure going up.

  • I really wish I could stay home with my baby girl. I really don't want to put her in day care.

  • Mike's oldest son James called me Tuesday and it really made me happy.

  • I'm scared I'm going to go into labor and not know it.

  • I'm going to get my hair cut tomorrow.

  • I feel like crying right now and I don't know why. Bring on the headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment